BOOKING CONDITIONS (ENG)

A reservation is only valid after payment of 30% of the booking amount within 7 days. The remaining 70 % must be paid 6 weeks before arrival. Both payments with banktransfer. By canceling after booking at Villa Frascali, you are due the full amount of the reservation, respecting the reservation cancellation policy set out below.
 

CANCELLATION POLICY

Any cancellation must be confirmed in writing. For Villa Frascali the cancellation is effective from the date that Villa Frascali has received this message.
Amounts due after cancelating of a booking:

Cancellation until 42 days before arrival : 30 % of the total amount of the reservation;

Cancellation from the 42th day (inclusive) until the 28th day before the day of arrival: 60 % of the total amount of the reservation.

Cancellation from the 28th day ( inclusive) until the 7th day prior to arrival : 90 % of the total amount of the reservation.

Cancellation from the 6th day (inclusive) until the day of arrival or later : the full amount of the reservation.
 

In all cases € 45,- will be charged for administrative costs .

We advise you to buy a Cancellation insurance!

 

___________________________________

 

Reserveringsvoorwaarden (NL)

Een reservering is pas definitief na aanbetaling van 30% van het reserveringsbedrag binnen 7 dagen. De resterende 70% dient 6 weken voor aankomst te worden voldaan middels een bankoverschrijving. U bent na reservering het volledige bedrag van de reservering aan Villa Frascali verschuldigd. 

Bij annulering van de reservering gelden onderstaande annuleringsvoorwaarden.

 

Annuleringsvoorwaarden (NL)

Iedere annulering dient schriftelijk aan Villa Frascali bevestigd te worden.
De annulering is van kracht vanaf de datum dat Villa Frascali dit bericht heeft ontvangen.
Een annulerende huurder is aan Villa Frascali de volgende bedragen verschuldigd:

bij annulering tot 42 dagen vóór de dag van aankomst: 30% van de reissom

bij annulering vanaf de 42ste dag (inclusief) tot de 28ste dag vóór de dag van aankomst: 60% van de reissom

bij annulering vanaf de 28ste dag (inclusief) tot de 7de dag vóór de dag van aankomst: 90% van de reissom

bij annulering vanaf de 6de dag (inclusief) tot op de dag van aankomst of later: het volledige bedrag van de reissom

Tevens wordt € 45 aan administratiekosten in rekening gebracht.

 

Wij raden u aan een annuleringsverzekering af te sluiten!

CONTACT US

Michael & Marissa 

Tel: +31 6 26 300 692 

Via Farneto 72, Montelabbate (PU) Italy

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • TripAdvisor